March 31 – April 12. Wild Coast / Lesotho / Eastern Cape Drakensberg (Ben 10)
– This ones a biggie. Three of our best shorter tours in one awesome package.
– Transkei coastal tracks / Lesotho mountains and best of the legendary Ben 10 Challenge . Rest day at Semonkong Lodge and a visit to the Maletsuyane Falls.
– Sadly already sold out but if we have some more interest I can squeeze in another tour back to back.
May 14-24. Kaokoland/Damaraland
– New route starting and ending in Swakopmund (less big road and more real riding)
– 11 days riding ‘Africa’s last unspoiled paradise’.
– mix of lodges and camping nights / support vehicle / max 6 riders / epic epic epic.
– still couple of open spots.
– Bring your own or rent a Suzuki DRZ400 (recommended) / KTM690 Enduro R.
June 4-16 Kaokoland Special
– A very special new option including a chartered flight from Windhoek to Ruacana over the Etosha Pans.
– All lodges and limited to 5 riders.
– This one is also sold out for 2023.
July 9-19 Kaokoland / Damaraland Wild Ride. (Not yet cast in stone. I’m still putting out feelers to check if this has interest)
– A new much tougher route for the guys who like their adventure a little tougher.
– All the best bits of the regular Kaokoland Odyssey Tour but with a twist. Robbies Pass, Khowarib Schlucht and more.
– Limited to 6 riders and includes support vehicle.
– Bring your own or rent a Suzuki DRZ400.